Charcot shower is a wellness procedure from the arsenal of methods of sanatorium treatment.
The so-called Charcot shower is a fairly active massage with a jet of water under pressure.
Charcot shower treatment is indicated:
• For the treatment and prevention of neurasthenia, obsessive states, neuroses, irritability, depression, and the so-called chronic fatigue syndrome. The effect of water under pressure on the skin tones the whole body and has a beneficial effect on the human psyche. But with progressive psychoses, the procedure is usually contraindicated.
• To prevent a decrease in immunity in winter as an element of the hardening system.
• As one of the procedures in the rehabilitation system after injuries of the musculoskeletal system
• For the treatment of osteochondrosis, as one of the elements of complex therapy.
• For arthritis and arthrosis.
• Muscle atrophy due to genetic diseases or injuries.
• As an element of the complex therapy of obesity. Charcot shower activates metabolism, improves blood and lymph circulation.
• In cosmetology for the prevention and correction of cellulite.
For weight loss, the so-called Charcot contrast shower is used.
The water temperature and duration of the procedure are selected individually.