Hydrotherapy (sometimes called water therapy) – Increased temperature and hydrostatic pressure during hydrotherapy increases circulation and flexibility and reduces swelling. During hydrotherapy, the water is heated to about 35 degrees Celsius.
Benefits of hydrotherapy
Hydrotherapy is effective in treating a variety of soft tissue and bone injuries, as well as neuromuscular conditions such as muscular dystrophy.
The advantages of hydrotherapy are:
- pain reliever.
- Reducing muscle spasms.
- Increase range of motion.
- Strengthening weak muscles.
- Increase circulation.
- Improved balance and coordination.
- Recovery of paralyzed muscles
- Use of hydrotherapy
- Hydrotherapy is used in the following diseases:
Arthritis – both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system – such as peri arthritis of the shoulder blade (frozen shoulder), sprains, etc.
After surgery: knee replacement, hip replacement, knee ligament reconstruction, etc.
- Neurological diseases, including muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and others.
- after a stroke
- Inflammation, acute injury
- Animal diseases
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Kidney problems
- Cancer diseases
The therapeutic effect of complex effects
- Healing, relaxation, meditation.
- Prevention of ARI.
- Normalizing sleep, relieving stress, reducing or completely eliminating symptoms of depression (including seasonal).
- Stimulation of sweating, removal of toxins, remineralization (lymphatic drainage).
- Activation of metabolic processes.
- Elimination of local fat deposits (weight loss).
- Cellulite prevention and treatment.
- stimulation of immunity.
- improvement of microcirculation.
- Reduction of symptoms of vegetovascular dystonia.
- Relieving muscle fatigue, and chronic pain syndromes of the musculoskeletal system.
- Skin cleansing, moisturizing, nutrition, treatment of skin diseases (dry carbon baths have a similar effect)
- Treatment of psychosomatic diseases
- Stress relief
- Immune stimulation
- Elimination of toxins (detoxification)
- Activation of metabolic processes
- Improvement of microcirculation
- Structuring the figure
- Relieving muscle fatigue
- Skin cleansing (rejuvenation).
- Burning calories
- Weight regulation
It is not recommended to use the SPA capsule:
in case of heart failure, arrhythmia, heart muscle weakness;
In people with severe pathology of the intestines, liver, kidney