Bioresonance is a type of therapy used in holistic medicine. The resonance method is a relatively new direction in medicine, however, based on the results, it was able to prove its effectiveness. With the information available today, we know that the body works and regulates vital activity only through communication and information exchange between cells. In a healthy body, information exchange functions smoothly. Thus, every cell or organ does its job.
If the connection between cells is disturbed, then, of course, the work of both cells and organs is disturbed. This is manifested by a general condition disturbance, up to serious diseases.
With the help of Paul Schmidt’s resonance, it is possible to have a perfect effect on the body or a specific organ. Bioresonance, like a metronome, regulates the operation of an organ or system in the desired harmonic range.
The experience of the last 30 years convincingly proves the very high efficiency of this method.
Since it is a non-invasive intervention, the method is acceptable for both adults and children.
P. Schmidt technique and the German company Rayonex received an official license for the production of medical equipment and therapy in Germany.
Fields of application of the method:
- Reducing stress, sensitivity to weather, impaired concentration
- Acid-alkaline balance of the body
- Detox cleanses the body at the cellular level
- Metabolic disorders
- Regulation of blood pressure
- Disorders of kidneys, liver, heart, digestive tract, etc.
- Muscular sphere
- Central and autonomic nervous system
- Hair and skin diseases
- Vision and hearing problems
- Joint damage (arthritis, arthrosis), sprains, back pain, sports medicine
- Disturbance of balance
- ENT pathologies, asthma
- Disorders of the urogenital system, hormonal regulation of the male and female body and others