Since ancient times, it has been known to cleanse the intestines with water, herbal decoctions. In the last century, ladies before attending the ball were limited to a light diet and made themselves a cleansing enema to feel good and dance easily.
Today there is a new modern equipment for the procedure of soft painless and effective irrigation of the colon. There is such a thing as “diseases of civilization”: atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, depression, immune disorders, oncological diseases, intestinal dysbiosis and others. Over the past millennium, lifestyle and nutrition have changed dramatically. This gives rise to many diseases
diseases of the colon (spastic colitis, chronic constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, polyposis and intestinal oncopathology) and the following vegetative-vascular changes, astheno-depressive states, sleep disorders, immunodeficiency, chronic fatigue syndrome. All this leads to early aging, decreased ability to work, lethargy, apathy to life.
Siphon irrigation of the intestine is one of the main techniques associated with cleansing the body and intestines. The colon during the procedure is washed from the abundance of mucus, which accumulates for years, as a reaction to toxic contents and as a consequence of improper nutrition.
A large number of fecal masses and stones stuck to the intestinal walls are excreted.
In addition, during the 3 procedures, the motor activity of the colon is restored, which leads to the elimination of intestinal hypodynamia and stagnation of fecal masses. Despite the uniqueness of this technique, it is carried out strictly according to the doctor’s prescription, since if this procedure is used incorrectly, serious complications may develop. After siphon irrigation of the intestine, as a rule, long-term use of drugs that restore the intestinal microflora is necessary, which in many cases is a necessary stage of cleansing the body.
Effects accompanying the bowel lavage procedure
1. Colon cleansing. The contents of the intestine (including toxic waste) are removed along with possible pathogenic microorganisms.
2. Training of muscles and fibers of the colon. Calm filling and emptying of the colon improves its peristaltic activity, increases the tone of its muscle layer. The consequence of this is the acceleration of the time of the advance of the masses and the speedy cleansing of the intestines in a natural way.
3. Restoration of the shape of the rectum. When washing the intestines, the gentle toning effect of water in combination with abdominal massage helps not only to remove fecal blockages in the intestinal cavity, expand areas with normal peristalsis, but also
to return the shape of the intestine to its natural state as much as possible.
4. Immunostimulating effect. It is established that there are up to 80 in the intestine%
immunocompetent tissues, the functioning of which is significantly impaired in chronic constipation. Irrigation contributes to the normalization of their activities.
5. Stimulation of normal reflex connections.
Almost all organs and systems of the body are united with the colon by very sensitive reflex connections. Washing the colon, stimulating them, has a very positive effect on the whole body.
6. Normalization of the body’s water balance. During the washing procedure, clean water is absorbed from the intestinal lumen, diluting toxins that have already entered the tissues and activating the function of cellular metabolism.
Constipation, dysbiosis, dermatitis, overweight, acne, diseases of the musculoskeletal system, prostatitis and decreased potency, infertility, allergic reactions, allopecia.
Chronic diseases in the acute stage, pregnancy, oncological diseases, renal and hepatic insufficiency, condition after abdominal operations, hemorrhoids in the acute stage, anal fissures, paraproctitis, gastrointestinal bleeding, colon polyposis, diverticulitis.