This type of physiotherapy procedure activates blood circulation and metabolism processes, successfully supplies tissues with oxygen, relieves tension and improves self-mood.
This procedure is characterized by three most important effects: lomphodrainage, micromassage and heat. Dry hydromassage should be performed in the following condition:
• physical and mental exhaustion, stress, insomnia, Nervous system upset
• Injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system, chronic joint pain
• Impaired blood circulation due to narrowing of blood vessels, impaired immunity in violation of hypoxia-induced metabolism Improvement of blood circulation leads to increased vital functions of cells, pain swelling, Endorphins output •
dry hydromassage is done in the following diseases of various systems: Spine and joint injuries – arthrosis, osteoarthrosis, muscle hypertonus
• Obesity and metabolic Disruption
• Skin diseases
• Hypertensive disease in the first stage.
• Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
• Diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system, neurosis, processes with vertebral pain syndrome.